I haven’t been writing again, I know.
This post is long overdue and I’m embarrassed to be writing about this almost a month later. (It’s pathetic, I know.)
I feel extremely humbled to be given the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Truth be told, I think my posts have been rather dark and dreary as of late so I wasn’t expecting to receive this. But, I am extremely humbled and grateful. It warms the heart…
…And the person who gave me this award is none other than my Tweetpea, Colleen M. Albert. She is such an amazing writer. I feel extremely blessed to get noticed by her.
If you’re on my Twitter list, you probably know her by now, especially with all the sweet messages I like to Tweet to her. (Yes, it’s enough to make some of you barf, I reckon. But that’s okay. You’re just jealous, I know.)
Now, on to the award.
Here are the rules :
1. Display logo in your blog to show you’ve been nominated!
2. Link back to your nominator.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
I think I’m gonna break the rules because I’ve only managed to come up with 10 Bloggers. I’ll get to that in a bit.
Here are 7 random things about me.
1. I’m a bit of an introvert. People overwhelm me. That is not to say that I don’t socialize because I do. But I like my alone time and I need to wind down. Not everyone understands that though.
2. I love my dogs. They’re family to me. A lot of times I prefer being around animals than people.
3. Colleen Albert is my Angel. We met through Twitter but ever since then, she has been a ray of sunlight in my life and she’s always there to listen and guide me. I feel fortunate to have her. Our friendship is very special. She is like a sister and a Mom to me.
4. One of the funniest bloggers I’m fortunate to be friends with is Steph Neighbor. She makes me laugh with her stories.
5. I once fell asleep extremely congested and then woke up in the middle of the night panicking because I couldn’t breathe. I started to jump around in my moment of anxiety because I was so scared, I forgot that I could breathe through my mouth. Had I not remembered, I could have suffocated. Can you imagine what the coroner’s report would say? ‘Death by snot’
6. I think Mickey Mouse is either gay or bisexual.
7. It’s embarrassing but I can’t ride a bike. The funny thing is, I can ride a motorbike. Not a little bicycle with the funny bell on it. So I guess I’m still pretty bad ass.
Here are my nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award : (In no particular order)
I am probably breaking the rules because I’ve only nominated 10.
1. Lindsay Curtis
2. Stephanie M. Neighbor
3. Margie Miklas
4. Joel Goldman
5. Ginger Myrick
6. Liz McGuire
7. Norman Cooper
8. Angela of Half Past Normal
9. Kristen of A Little Something For Me
10. Shell of Things I Can’t Say
Please take time to check out these writers/ bloggers because they are worth it. My gratitude goes out to all my readers and especially to Colleen for giving me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.